Pages

Ads 468x60px

vendredi 6 avril 2012

Shannen Doherty Sympathizes with Jennie Garth over Spilt

Shannen Doherty (left) and Jennie Garth
Lionel Hahn/Abaca; Jen Lowery/Splash News Online


Shannen Doherty knows what it's like to have her personal life on display – so she can relate to what former 90210 costar Jennie Garth is going through with her very public split from husband Peter Facinelli.

"I think that for somebody like Jennie who values family so much, this is incredibly hard for her," Doherty told PEOPLE Thursday on a conference call for reporters to promote her new reality show, Shannen Says.

"I feel for her and, more importantly, I feel for her kids," she continued. "There are children involved [and] children have access to the Internet and everything that somebody may write."

On a happier note, Doherty, 40, says that she's also supportive of Garth's reality TV venture; she's a fan of fellow 90210 alum Tori Spelling's show, too.

"I happen to watch Tori's show and I think it's incredibly charming and endearing and I can't wait to see Jennie's show," Doherty told reporters. "I think [it's] gonna be great."

"I did the new 90210 with Jennie and there was something very different about our friendship," she said. "We were able to look at each other as grown women and really acknowledge that we like who the other person was now, as adults."

As for her other former castmates, "I speak to Brian [Austin Green] all the time and I saw Ian [Ziering] a week ago and it was awesome," she said.

"He's a sweetheart and he stays so young looking, it's ridiculous," she added with a laugh. "I'm incredibly jealous."

Doherty's new reality show – which chronicles her road to the altar with now-husband Kurt Iswarienko – premieres on WEtv April 10 at 10 p.m. ET.


People

1 commentaire:

  1. Posts such as this is a breath of fresh air. I think that it's sweet of Shannen to say these inspiring words.

    shannen doherty commercial

    RépondreSupprimer